I'll take it!
My US charger smoked on 1st use.
Yeah rooted. Simply flashing a kernel isn't enough. It's the built in enhancements that you need to experiment on and various tweaking. I did managed a 10 hr SOT with all tweaks towards battery life but performance in games was very lackluster. Still trying to find the right balance. This is the fun part, so much combinations to try. If you need help, just pm me.think he rooted it because i believe he is using AK kernel
but i'll like to ask him for a guide too.
9 hours SOT seems too good to be true.
I did it manually too. Unlock bootloader, flash custom recovery (twrp recommended) and lastly root.You guys root ur 1+1 using this toolkit ? - [Toolkit][GUI]OnePlus One Toolkit by manudroid19
Yeah rooted. Simply flashing a kernel isn't enough. It's the built in enhancements that you need to experiment on and various tweaking. I did managed a 10 hr SOT with all tweaks towards battery life but performance in games was very lackluster. Still trying to find the right balance. This is the fun part, so much combinations to try. If you need help, just pm me.
Sent from GAGT Android App
?WOW $7. It's been known by anyone who has a history of buying mobile phones that his shop was never cheap and not a place for deals from way before. Just look at all the flagship models pricing he has been selling vs mobilesquare, whymobile etc. You didn't know? LOLWanted to get a screen protector at bugis, but saw this now.
![]()
anyone cheated as well?![]()
Wanted to get a screen protector at bugis, but saw this now.
![]()
anyone cheated as well?![]()
Sign up any forwarder vpost comgateway, they will give u a US address dedicated to u. Buy the phone and key in your US address. After the phone arrive at your US address, u will be notified from ur forwarder. The forwarder will calculate the shipping cost to Singapore, pay n wait for ur parcel.I just got an invite from OnePlus.net.
Guys, please help a noob out.
What mail forwarding service should I use?
I'm totally new to this kind of thing.
Vpost? ComGateWay? Also what country address should I put for the transfer?
?
Both kernels support most of the custom roms out there but i am gettinf better results in terms of battery life with ak on either stock rom or nightlies.franco kernel vs ak kernel differences? Which one good?
Adix might pegged his items at a higher price but to be fair, he goes all out to assist his customers and even help some of the guys at android forum here to flash firmware even when they didnt bought their phones from his shop. Kudos.Depends lah.
Some people pay for better service and reputation.
Some don't.
Yikes. I didn't even plug in mine yet. Am using the innergie 4.2a adapter.