ONEPlus ONE phone

koohansen

Master Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2000
Messages
3,145
Reaction score
191
Those who are intending to buy China set and afraid/no idea on rooting, flashing.. etc
Just spend a little more on Intl set
 

edmund_gan

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
0
For those that wants to buy the one plus one 64gb sandstone black international version from the one plus store, I got 4 sets waiting to be processed. It will sell at cost to you( you have to bear the freight , get, tax and etc).I do not want to waste the invites.

pm me if you are interested.you have to pay a down payment of S$300 for me to proceed.thanks
 

edmund_gan

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
0
For those that wants to buy the one plus one 64gb sandstone black international version from the one plus store, I got 4 sets waiting to be processed. It will sell at cost to you( you have to bear the freight , get, tax and etc).I do not want to waste the invites.

pm me if you are interested.you have to pay a down payment of S$300 for me to proceed.thanks

For those that wants to know the cost, it should be around $530 or less( inclusive of freight and tax and 7% gst) everything will be transparent to you once the order is placed.

Estimated $530=(($349+$10( local delivery in USA)+$20 ( DHL courier to spore))X1.3( PayPal charges to sing$)X1.07( 7%GST charges as its above sing$400))
 
Last edited:

zk_69

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2001
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
For those that wants to know the cost, it should be around $530 or less( inclusive of freight and tax and 7% gst) everything will be transparent to you once the order is placed.

Bro, care to share which shipping company you used?
 

xtootx

Master Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
3,385
Reaction score
0
Guys. In lazada, some of the cheaper 1+1 is without google store.

What does it mean n what r the implications?
Is it easier to install google play into these units?

Just means you need to do it yourself. Plenty of instructions online. Implications wise its just time and effort to install play store. Otherwise, not much to worry about
 

zk_69

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2001
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Thanks. I'm also using comgateway. So I'll have to pay 7% gst when it arrives in SG.
 

Ks1991

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
9
Actually guys just create a new account at com gateway, that give you 10 dollars off, and search for a promo code to get another 10 dollars off, and last but not least pay by dbs card and get 10% off and free express upgrade!

I pay only 495 SGD in total.
Shipping including gst only cost me 26.02 usd. And note I pay extra 6+ usd for the extra weight due to casing I bought from Amazon
 
Last edited:

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Actually guys just create a new account at com gateway, that give you 10 dollars off, and search for a promo code to get another 10 dollars off, and last but not least pay by dbs card and get 10% off and free express upgrade!

I pay only 495 SGD in total.
Shipping including gst only cost me 26.02 usd. And note I pay extra 6+ usd for the extra weight due to casing I bought from Amazon

Still got 10% + free express upgrade with DBS? I thought that's ended early this year?
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
Guys, is it worth it to get the bamboo version from China?

I'll get it from Taobao next week while I am in China, so freight is no issue.
I'm used to flashing / rooting custom ROMs, so again no issue.

Problem is I'm also waiting for the Nexus 6 / X, so... And i have already the Nexus 5 and LG G Pro 2 (passing it on to my Mum soon) as my daily drivers.

So is it worth it?
 

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
682
Guys, is it worth it to get the bamboo version from China?

I'll get it from Taobao next week while I am in China, so freight is no issue.
I'm used to flashing / rooting custom ROMs, so again no issue.

Problem is I'm also waiting for the Nexus 6 / X, so... And i have already the Nexus 5 and LG G Pro 2 (passing it on to my Mum soon) as my daily drivers.

So is it worth it?

heard from others that the phone signal as compared to the international version is not stable? if you are getting china version i rather you get from lazada.sg. monday got 10% off so total price is $427 for 64gb!!
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,907
Reaction score
15,857
heard from others that the phone signal as compared to the international version is not stable? if you are getting china version i rather you get from lazada.sg. monday got 10% off so total price is $427 for 64gb!!
should be the same if u flash cm. components wise its the same
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top