ONEPlus ONE phone

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
11,956
Reaction score
197
Wow your APN is identical to mine, right down to the double MiWorld. I have always thought the double entry was due to my SIM card. Too minor a bug to troubleshoot.
Now I know. Thank you.


How old is your SIM? Did M1 ever replace it with a 3G for you? The SIM should have a 3G on it.

My sim card about 2-3 years old already. That could be the reason...
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
178
I heard you can use a Note 2 screen protector. If you don't mind the hole where the physical home button is.
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
178
Sure bo?

My OPO comes with all APNs available for M1. Some more is I flashed stock rom and start from scratch. Well it's stock + rooted rom, but it's untouched from stock CM11S only add root.

Only stupid thing is it always default at MiWorld GPRS everytime I factory reset and start from scratch.

I've been flashing CM roms ever since my Nexus One and also for a few devices and the M1 APNs are always there in stock CM roms for all my different phones. So I don't understand why his OPO don't have.

Screenshot_2014-10-27-16-28-35_zpshgbxh8o9.png

I itchy backside did a speedtest, seems using with 3G, Sunsurf is faster than M1 by 1Mbps. :s13:
 

BombVoyage

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
23
received my OPO last week, finally start to use the phone. looks good. no yellow tint.
the build-in buttons at the bottom really hard to see, LED not bright enough.

so far so good. need to get use to the screen size. haha
 

jtch74

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,568
Reaction score
0
has anyone order from their website now? how long is the shipping? intend to order soon. thanks
 

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
11,956
Reaction score
197
Thanks. I am thinking of getting it when I am in USA next week. So if it is ~2 weeks then should be ok for me.

How are you going to do that? You have invite now and you know your us address?
 

Nichi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
21,251
Reaction score
2
received my OPO last week, finally start to use the phone. looks good. no yellow tint.
the build-in buttons at the bottom really hard to see, LED not bright enough.

so far so good. need to get use to the screen size. haha
what is the brightness level that you set for the keys?

i have no problem with it even in the sun
 

Darthbra

Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
Sure bo?

My OPO comes with all APNs available for M1. Some more is I flashed stock rom and start from scratch. Well it's stock + rooted rom, but it's untouched from stock CM11S only add root.

Only stupid thing is it always default at MiWorld GPRS everytime I factory reset and start from scratch.

I've been flashing CM roms ever since my Nexus One and also for a few devices and the M1 APNs are always there in stock CM roms for all my different phones. So I don't understand why his OPO don't have.

Screenshot_2014-10-27-16-28-35_zpshgbxh8o9.png

Thanks! I selected the "M1 sunsurf" option and rebooted. Whatsapp is now working! However, my call feature is disable now and I can't make/receive calls..... any advice from anyone on how to solve this portion too?
 
Last edited:

jase07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2002
Messages
19,647
Reaction score
55
Hi just wondering since i missed the 27th pre order, when is the next time i can get this phone? or is there a way to get invites?
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,835
Reaction score
5,908
Hi just wondering since i missed the 27th pre order, when is the next time i can get this phone? or is there a way to get invites?

Got another pre order soon in Nov, don't remember the date.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top