ONEPlus ONE phone

Gondon72

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,741
Reaction score
710
1)Very cool even when charging.
2)So far 1 of the loudest I heard lol.

I'm asking this question because there are people in the chinese oneplust forum complains about these 2 things.

MRC, how long can the battery usually can last?
 
Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
I'm asking this question because there are people in the chinese oneplust forum complains about these 2 things.

MRC, how long can the battery usually can last?

I can use it for about 1 full day. If light use then will be slightly more.

Cant be they complain about the sound volume unless they are deaf lol. China ppl ear mostly got problem I feel when they watch TV they on the volume around 35-40 then they feel they can hear. Usually for me I on around 20 I feel its quite loud already. You can ask any SG users of OPO I am sure every user is amazed on how loud this speakers are.
 

Gondon72

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,741
Reaction score
710
I can use it for about 1 full day. If light use then will be slightly more.

Cant be they complain about the sound volume unless they are deaf lol. China ppl ear mostly got problem I feel when they watch TV they on the volume around 35-40 then they feel they can hear. Usually for me I on around 20 I feel its quite loud already. You can ask any SG users of OPO I am sure every user is amazed on how loud this speakers are.

Good to know that :). I'm hoping to find the 64GB back version ones..:)
 

JeremyLau

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
1,735
Reaction score
0
TanTJ1982 wrote:
You guys with the 64GB, do it at your own risk.

To flash CM11S (Windows)

1. Download CM11S ROM from cm-11.0-XNPH22Q-bacon-signed-fastboot.zip_
2. Extract the zip file into one folder
3. Download ADB driver from Dev-Host - adb-setup-1.3.exe - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service
4. Install ADB driver
5. Power off your phone. Next press Vol+ and Power button together for 3 seconds. The screen will display "已进入fastboot..."
6. Connect your phone to pc and windows will install some drivers
7. In File Explorer, hold Shift, and right click mouse and open command window
8. Copy and paste the codes below into the command window line by line, with each line followed by Enter key. Remember that you'll need to wait for each line to finish it's execution before keying in the next.

fastboot oem unlock
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
fastboot reboot

9. Wait for the flash process to finish and congrats. You have CM11S on your OnePlus.






Those with 64gb don't flash using this method, I did it and my 64gb became a 16gb :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now anyway knows of a way to reverse this? so sad now:(
 

chuppychup

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2004
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
0
1)Very cool even when charging.
2)So far 1 of the loudest I heard lol.



For me, the speaker is realli damn loud and clear , damn solid ! volume only need to put to half to listen and even if u max volume , the sound clarity does not distort ! Impressed !
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
For me, the speaker is realli damn loud and clear , damn solid ! volume only need to put to half to listen and even if u max volume , the sound clarity does not distort ! Impressed !

I also turn to half is enough. My ear not those ears got problems need full blast lol.
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
China sets out for sale alr? How u all order. What's the diff compared to intl version?
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
China sets out for sale alr? How u all order. What's the diff compared to intl version?
There was a MO leaded by the mighty mouse avatar. :)
in fact, couple of post back, a bro is selling off his unit.
 
Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,940
Reaction score
1,716
last day for the race... i've managed to submit the form for race 2, 3 n 4.
i guess OP ppl will only check the form, who got so much free time go n tele the form the twitter/facebook *tasks*

result donno is tonight or tml.
pray
Pray
PRAY!!

IF I TIO, 2 FELLOWS HERE WILL REC MY INVITE
 
Last edited:

pigscantfly

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Want to get invite like trying to zong toto lor... y'all all buy the china version? wondering if anyone in sg has gotten the international invite. Wait until my hair white liao
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top