ONEPlus ONE phone

miyamiya

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
2,204
Reaction score
0
I only remembered that XNPH44S was stable for me. Then I switched to CM12 nightlies.

The latest CM11S version should be XNPH05Q. It should not have any touchscreen problems too.

But if you have problems on the latest version, then can't really help you unless your phone is unlocked and rooted.
 

yiptw89

Master Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
2,745
Reaction score
35
UPDATE 3/31
Unfortunately, CM12 won't be OTAing today due to certification issues as well. All parties are working together to resolve the problems as soon as possible. I understand the frustration and we will definitely be more careful with our ETAs in the future.
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
UPDATE 3/31
Unfortunately, CM12 won't be OTAing today due to certification issues as well. All parties are working together to resolve the problems as soon as possible. I understand the frustration and we will definitely be more careful with our ETAs in the future.
Hey, what's new.

#NeverSettleTheUsers. :D
 

draken

Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Bros.. appreciate if some kind souls can advise me pls

I've enjoyed using my one plus for the past few mths ... however recently, my hp dropped on the floor causing a dent on the mid metal frame .. haiz super eye sore ... saw taobao got sell the mid frame but was turn off by the dismantling process.

Appreciate if someone can advise me if there is any shop / person in sg who can assist in replacing the mid frame. I can buy the new mid frame. Just need someone who knows how replace it .. tks
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Bros.. appreciate if some kind souls can advise me pls

I've enjoyed using my one plus for the past few mths ... however recently, my hp dropped on the floor causing a dent on the mid metal frame .. haiz super eye sore ... saw taobao got sell the mid frame but was turn off by the dismantling process.

Appreciate if someone can advise me if there is any shop / person in sg who can assist in replacing the mid frame. I can buy the new mid frame. Just need someone who knows how replace it .. tks

Try burlington lo.
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
UPDATE 3/31
Unfortunately, CM12 won't be OTAing today due to certification issues as well. All parties are working together to resolve the problems as soon as possible. I understand the frustration and we will definitely be more careful with our ETAs in the future.

Ha! To think they boast they will release lollipop 90 days after official release by google. Even HTC is faster than them for the m7. Just got it a few days ago :p
 

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
Well, they're already the laughing stock of the Android world. It's like they can do no right.
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Well, they're already the laughing stock of the Android world. It's like they can do no right.

Haha I saw somewhere cm now powered by Microsoft? Lol.

oh burlington sq beside sim lim ? saw few hp shops there ,, will drop by and ask ..tks

Yes that's right. Only legit hope should he there.. Albeit sim lim itself might also be able to. But dangerous as usual.
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158

galapogos

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
30,098
Reaction score
42
Does anyone have any lag issues with their Oneplus One? My wife's unit is experiencing some lag. I've read there's some scrolling lag issue due to scrollcache not being disabled, and that there's a smooth scrolling mod available that could potentially fix this problem. I can't seem to figure out if this requires the device to be rooted though? If it doesn't, where can I download the correct version for the device (11.0-XNPH05Q)?

Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top