ONEPlus ONE phone

lowy

Master Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
2,831
Reaction score
8
Guys... Need major help. I dropped my OPO into the pool while guiding my baby in the pool. Anyway to recover it?
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
Guys... Need major help. I dropped my OPO into the pool while guiding my baby in the pool. Anyway to recover it?

Was it on when it went in? If not you can wait for it to dry completed before you switch one. Might still have some hope
 

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2007
Messages
27,407
Reaction score
22
Guys... Need major help. I dropped my OPO into the pool while guiding my baby in the pool. Anyway to recover it?

Put inside a small tub of rice...might work.

Tested on an iphone before and it was alive again :o
 

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
115,262
Reaction score
71
I packed it up in ziplock with a thirsty hippo. Air dry it for a while using hair dryer at low heat and without it. Tried on my iPhone. It was alive after few days in the bag.
 

haze_1986

Master Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
3,800
Reaction score
0
Does anyone knows if getting from the seller KILE from lazada how long will it take? If it takes too long or nobody ordered before I'll use forwarder.
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
My OnePlus Cardboard was delivered ytd.

19631586550_1aa09b111a_z.jpg
 

minsin285

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
mobile shop that fix one plus 1

Hi,

anyone know any mobile shop that do know how to fix one plus 1 in Singapore?
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Hi,

anyone know any mobile shop that do know how to fix one plus 1 in Singapore?

Why don't you just send back to OnePlus? I have helped someone to RMA his phone, and he got a brand new replacement phone. Another case, I also managed to get a refund from OnePlus. Of course, unless you drop the phone and crack your screen, I believe you should just ask for support from OnePlus to claim RMA.
 

tortoise18

Banned
Joined
Apr 18, 2005
Messages
30,374
Reaction score
856
Can't ship to SG. How to buy? Also, from US and International version got diff? How to get international version?
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top