ONEPlus ONE phone

leongheng70

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
Finally got my one plus...nice n sleek, waiting my taobao purchase of sp and casing b4 using...

BTW should I root to cm11s, very scare I brick the phone...any suggestions of how to do it safetly? Or just install Google play and stick with color os
 

shahulvm

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
0
Finally got my one plus...nice n sleek, waiting my taobao purchase of sp and casing b4 using...

BTW should I root to cm11s, very scare I brick the phone...any suggestions of how to do it safetly? Or just install Google play and stick with color os

Very simple and straight forward. Follow this link http://www.gizchina.com/2014/07/01/how-to-insall-cm11s-on-oneplus-one/
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Finally got my one plus...nice n sleek, waiting my taobao purchase of sp and casing b4 using...

BTW should I root to cm11s, very scare I brick the phone...any suggestions of how to do it safetly? Or just install Google play and stick with color os

Very simple to flash to CM just 5 min job. Done alot of it already.
 

shahulvm

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
0
Eagerly waiting for my OPO..need to bring it via vpost.

Oneplus has given me 5 invites to compensate for the delay, and I wish to give 2 away to the ppl who pm me first, so that the goodwill continues :D
 
Last edited:

shahulvm

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
0
Congrats to the hwz-ers who received my reply and apologies to the others as I had only two to give away.

I wish and hope that they once again share the invite, after they have purchased the device.
 
Last edited:

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Yup, just updated. Supposedly improve nfc and gyroscope. Any other improvements?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top