ONEPlus ONE phone

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,917
Reaction score
15,863
Eagerly waiting for my OPO..need to bring it via vpost.

Oneplus has given me 5 invites to compensate for the delay, and I wish to give 2 away to the ppl who pm me first, so that the goodwill continues :D
Sian, saw this too late, hope the people you shared ur invites with reshare them here. Btw what contest did u win? Or u early member?
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Hopefully got battery improvement too as CM drain battery faster than Colour.

Sure?
I thought my CM11S battery was superb.
Thought the colour OS suck more battery than even the G3
 

zhuozhi211

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
How's OPO camera?

Can share your experience with it? Compare it to the more mainstream devices say Galaxy S4, LG G2, or a Nexus 5?
 

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,742
Reaction score
0
Well, I owned all of the above before and OPO owns them all!
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Sure?
I thought my CM11S battery was superb.
Thought the colour OS suck more battery than even the G3

Colour OS with light use. I can use it for 2.5 days leh. CM11s lol :s13:
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
16GB no ppl buy as the price diff is around 60 only so no point. All the ppl who bought all goes for 64GB.
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
wow i see you rate OPO very highly. good to hear.
Anyone own a 16Gb version here? How much storage left after the system files and apps?

So far dun think any 16GB users here. If 64GB I think around 54-58GB left. If 16GB I think not many GB left. This phone is really flagship killer indeed. No joke ;)
 

runeruin

Banned
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
6,507
Reaction score
1
anyone have spare invites?:(:(
or any links to buy the phone without chop robert
 
Last edited:

pearl_ml

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2010
Messages
2,305
Reaction score
791
how much is opo 64gb if converted back to sgd ?? can someone help me buy 1 back too??
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
Anybody tried buying the OPO from aliexpress? Got kenna tax if parcel never declare below 400 bucks?
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
Currently there is 1 vendor on Qoo10 having a timed sale for the phone. 64gb white china version selling for $598 + $6.90 courier fee. But if package kenna tax then pretty boh hua liao.......
 

leongheng70

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
So far dun think any 16GB users here. If 64GB I think around 54-58GB left. If 16GB I think not many GB left. This phone is really flagship killer indeed. No joke ;)

He he bro, mine is 16gb....left 11gb after everything...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top