MRC
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2002
- Messages
- 6,435
- Reaction score
- 17
Why wana jump to OPO?
Should be nothing interesting or good about G3 thats why. I feel that phone too much gimmick to make the hype for ppl to go and grab it.

Why wana jump to OPO?
Hi all, just got my OPO, thanks to MRC!
Very lovely piece of hardware.
One word of advice:
If you have no confidence, please do not take out the back cover!
The chrome metal frame around the screen is actually plastic and really soft.
There's no way you can use your fingernails to take it out as you need a considerable amount of force to pry the cover open section by section.
In the end I had to use a flat metallic object to twist and pry the cover open resulting in a few nicks and dents in the plastic cover and the chrome "metal" frame. Luckily the dents are really small and all at the bottom so not so heart pain.
I may think twice about buying the replacement back covers as I don't think I dare to open the cover again...
Just purchased mine from here:
[EXPORT] ONEPLUS ONE (Silk White) - CyanogenMod | Lazada Singapore
I wonder is it safe LOL
Just purchased mine from here:
[EXPORT] ONEPLUS ONE (Silk White) - CyanogenMod | Lazada Singapore
I wonder is it safe LOL
Confirm international version? Not China version with color os?
Do they provide warranty
Site located in SG?
Just purchased mine from here:
[EXPORT] ONEPLUS ONE (Silk White) - CyanogenMod | Lazada Singapore
I wonder is it safe LOL



G3 jump to OPO which the latter is not a QHD?
Maybe those r confused user..
However with OPO n F7a at similar price...
(Same features as well)
is this safe?
"Sold & Fulfilled by LST"![]()

Slapped CM11S on to my OPO, everything working fine so far. Got 4G on M1.
Installed custom recovery and superuser to gain root. Now restoring my apps via Titanium backup. Can't wait to test drive this phone.

Which forwarder will you guys be using if you got an invite? (I haven received mine yet, so don't ask me for invites)
G3 kinda weak (somemore with its warm light)2K display not really useful at the mean time as not many app supporting it. To me I wont wanna waste my battery power on a 2K small screen as well. OPO sound wins G3 hands down already. My customers feel its more snappy as some of them have G3 too. G3 very soon will have alot of used phones in the market within 2 months.
G3 kinda weak (somemore with its warm light)
However, the 2K screen do looks appealing (icons , QHD etc)
On OPO vs Find 7a (similar spec and could hv CM11)
Anyone with the above both could compare?
Despite my massive collection of phones, OPO is missing![]()