ONEPlus ONE phone

velato2006

Banned
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
0
I just placed my order today on the oneplus website. How long does it usually take to ship out the item to CGW?

To those who wanna know how long it takes from for delivery using USPS and CGW, refer to the picture below...:s13::s13:

zMBfJGP.png


ywjpz6N.png
 
Last edited:

velato2006

Banned
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
0
After playing my phone for few hours , found a bug with the camera/gallery app. Currently at the latest firmware. When i launch the camera app, take a picture, then i swipe left to go to the gallery, the pictures will look blur/unfocused at its original state. Only when i pinch in to zoom on the picture, it will be clear. So everytime after i take a photo and i wanna refer to it, i dont know if i have taken it correctly. After i exit the app and clear both task, then open back the gallery app the pictures will look normal.
 

flamecly

Senior Member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
1,237
Reaction score
0
Anyone selling the orange cover can pm me? I interested but I got no chance to get it as no invite.
 

velato2006

Banned
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
0
All about ROMS

Top 5 Roms for the OnePlus One | Androidheadlines.com

Slim Rom(Weekly)

Don’t like CyanogenMod? OnePlus launches a stock Android ROM
Official OnePlus stock ROM

Disclaimer: Flash at your own risks, nobody but your ownself is responsible for consequences with regards to the flashing of the roms.

If you ask me, the only thing that's holding me back from flashing to any other roms is the camera app. It's so feature packed , got night shutter mode, 4k DCI ,lots of filters etc..if i go flash other rom cannot use this app liao, unless its a CM11s based rom.
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,945
Reaction score
1,720
I selected express shipping, better to go for express delivery, its only a few dollars more..:):)



I really pity you sia, cannot do anything also, take this as a lesson learnt lor...:(:(

Well, we save $30 for it... I no hurry. Cuz already owned OPO before Liao.. I won't be surprised my this incoming set will be yellowish.
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
Heng I ordered the green one... Looks the best among all.
The top right is yellow...most striking...suit me alot
Bottom right is green...
Bottom left is orange..which is worn by my OPO
Top left is the frosted transparent
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top