ONEPlus ONE phone

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
starting to find it annoying... even weekend also 不放过 :(

no peace.

some ppl just don't bother reading a few pages back or opening their eyes to see that there's actually another thread out there for invites. come in just hantam
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
The invite thread getting more happening leh...got people posting sob story of broken screen of their phone. I wonder which is more sad, his sony z ultra broken screen or me still using my 3 year old galaxy s2:( Anyway like nobody except for 2-3 persons sharing their invites. Monks alot, but porridge very little:s13:
 

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
13,155
Reaction score
31
The invite thread getting more happening leh...got people posting sob story of broken screen of their phone. I wonder which is more sad, his sony z ultra broken screen or me still using my 3 year old galaxy s2:( Anyway like nobody except for 2-3 persons sharing their invites. Monks alot, but porridge very little:s13:

Haha, i gave up asking for invites le, just hoot one export set, typical singaporeans don't know what is sharing. :s8:
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
Yup i bought one from them, by my calculation its cheaper than getting one through invite.

Do a review once you receive. I am more interested in whether this particular vendor trustworthy or not and how long it takes for the parcel to reach. The pricing for this vendor is hell lot cheaper than the rest, even for other phone models. They undercut other vendors by $80-100 at least. I am eye-ing the HTC 816 they are selling.
 

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
13,155
Reaction score
31
Is that china set? whats the difference with int set?

Should be china set, the diff between china set and intl set is the OS and the back cover, int set at the back got extra cyanogen logo. China set runs on ColorOS.

alot people got china set phobia....machiam china sets the phone tainted with melamine....


China set tainted with melamine!!! DONT BUY!!!

i seem to see more people having problems with intl set. Maybe cuz more ppl buy intl set so ratio higher? I dont know..

Do a review once you receive. I am more interested in whether this particular vendor trustworthy or not and how long it takes for the parcel to reach. The pricing for this vendor is hell lot cheaper than the rest, even for other phone models. They undercut other vendors by $80-100 at least. I am eye-ing the HTC 816 they are selling.

On their page it says delivery will take 2-4 working days. So I should be expecting to receive it by next week
 
Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,868
Reaction score
590
I got a 10 bucks discount code for lazada that should be expiring in next couple of days. Since i not using so might as well share it here

WLNL2rm7ttqr
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top