ONEPlus ONE phone

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,900
Reaction score
15,855
I have one that I got from a pasar malam for 50 cents. :s13:

Nice. Maybe next time I go pasar malam see see also. I currently using the free travel adaptor from some travel insurance promo. Works just as good. Getting 1.8A with the original charger and cable
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,814
Reaction score
5,886
using original.

why you all so funny don't use original one?

Erm, they talking about adapter, not charger.

Universal_Adapter_Plug_7.jpg
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,942
Reaction score
1,716
bo liao la... charger 2 pin, cable 80cm long... so short..
using samsung charger n cable... also fast.. not much diff...
mayb u all should get VOOC charger... muhahhaha
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Just use a 2A adapter. But must make sure the cable also is rather high end one.
Install current widget and monitor the current.
 

Salapi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
20,272
Reaction score
0
Lol original no adapter how to charge~

Erm, they talking about adapter, not charger.

Universal_Adapter_Plug_7.jpg

oh, i just use a $1+ adaptor. plug in can use liao. Japan made somemore. Got it from Japan house.



anyways.... where is our promised CM update for July end sia? Now already going to mid august. :s13:

or is CM dead after moving to OPO? OPO never pay CM money?

I feel there's alot to improve. The camera no matter how i take, i feel it's not performing.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
oh, i just use a $1+ adaptor. plug in can use liao. Japan made somemore. Got it from Japan house.



anyways.... where is our promised CM update for July end sia? Now already going to mid august. :s13:

or is CM dead after moving to OPO? OPO never pay CM money?

I feel there's alot to improve. The camera no matter how i take, i feel it's not performing.

The camera totally cannot make it :s22:
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285

GPGT.org

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
2,867
Reaction score
0
anyone knows where to buy desktop charger or any type suitable for OPO? I basically need the set to "stand" on my desktop so I can see notifications.
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,531
Reaction score
178
oh, i just use a $1+ adaptor. plug in can use liao. Japan made somemore. Got it from Japan house.



anyways.... where is our promised CM update for July end sia? Now already going to mid august. :s13:

or is CM dead after moving to OPO? OPO never pay CM money?

I feel there's alot to improve. The camera no matter how i take, i feel it's not performing.


2 words

Paranoid Android
 

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2001
Messages
16,080
Reaction score
50
New battery record on my OPO :D - 2 Days 22 Hours
Screen time on - 4 Hours 44 Minutes

oEguQ0O.png


V80hDrs.png


t3vnsGj.png
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top