lalalalalala
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2005
- Messages
- 53,928
- Reaction score
- 15,870
Huh, lecture slides and clear picture? You take photos of your lecture notes and not use PDF/doc or other camera app like Camscanner?![]()
What ish camscanner?
Huh, lecture slides and clear picture? You take photos of your lecture notes and not use PDF/doc or other camera app like Camscanner?![]()
i just dreamt that i dropped my phone and the corners all dented and battery bloated. Like wanna explode, then i woke up.
Heng ah, this phone has all my lecture slides, clear picture super good.
no glass no diztronic
=
![]()
Judging from the glass indent, how the bottom part of the phone is relatively intact, even if you have a case, it will not save your phone screen from cracking. Look at the impact point, the phone fell glass first into something. I am not sure if the glass protectors will protect it, but I am sure as hell a case will not save it from that kind of impact.
no glass no diztronic
=
![]()
Who receive the invites to share alr ah? I bought on 17 Jul still haven't get yet sia...
anyone received marketing calls from china lately??? I got one this morning...caller ID shows 6-digit #. don't know if this is somehow related to the Xiaomi controversy.
anyone received marketing calls from china lately??? I got one this morning...caller ID shows 6-digit #. don't know if this is somehow related to the Xiaomi controversy.
anyone received marketing calls from china lately??? I got one this morning...caller ID shows 6-digit #. don't know if this is somehow related to the Xiaomi controversy.
Don't be paranoid, people have been getting this kind of calls for god knows how long. You are not unique.


Who receive the invites to share alr ah? I bought on 17 Jul still haven't get yet sia...
Ask Ben liao, ask here again ah![]()