ONEPlus ONE phone

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
Just to check are we able to make changes to this setting below when you enabled Auto Brightness?

Settings > Status bar > Brightness control

Screenshot_2014-08-15-13-24-22.png

Screenshot_2014-08-15-13-17-39.png
 
Last edited:

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
13,155
Reaction score
31
So 444 uses more battery? Guess I'll just stick with the current build then. Since I don't really have any issues and battery life is a priority to me.
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,930
Reaction score
15,871
So 444 uses more battery? Guess I'll just stick with the current build then. Since I don't really have any issues and battery life is a priority to me.
confirm the 442 or 25R use less battery. only downside is the double tap to unlock quite buggy
 

Beefsteak

Master Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
3,545
Reaction score
152
Those having battery drain issue on 4.4.4 30O. Try to disable your double tap to wake and double tap to sleep and see if it helps.
Apparently there are some known issues with it and the proximity sensor. They are currently testing the fix and will release a OTA update soon.

Look here
https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-599

Higher overall idle current was isolated to an i2c power management issue, this is resolved with the patches that just went in. We're idling at 3.5mA, which is LOWER than 25R, so yay for us
The proximity sensor issue is harder to reproduce but it's confirmed, we are working on this now.

Proximity sensor issue is fixed now as well. The issue could happen if the proximty sensor didn't warm up fast enough and the device reentered suspend. We'll push this thru an expedited OTA after running the full test suite. Thanks for the feedback.
 
Last edited:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,820
Reaction score
5,887
Good night sweet prince [NSFL] : oneplus
MP8zqMG.jpg


HMG-CoA 10 points 5 hours ago
I bought a new bluetooth heart rate monitor yesterday, so I took my bike out for a spin. I put the OPO in the back of my jersey, after 11 miles it somehow fell out.
Once I realized what happened, I was able to narrow down where I had lost it since I was recording my ride with Endomondo...but once I got back to him...it, it was too late. There was nothing I could do for him. Those monsters just kept running over him after he was already dead.

:eek:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top