did you try to go into fastboot?
Is there anyway for me to set the phone to kill a certain app always? Like once I exit instagram it will kill the app whereby I don't need to go into multitasking and swipe the app away
But why do you want to do that? The app will go into an AFK state and will not consume battery life.

Hmm. But will it consume ram? Cus I have a habit of opening alot of apps lol. Then again this phone got 3gb ram![]()
Nice, thanks for the advice broIt will just be in your memory in a static state. When your phone needs more memory, it will be terminated automatically. Since cyanogenmod is as stock as it can get for Android, you have nothing to worry about. Android will handle your memory for you, please don't go and manually kill apps that are not going rogue.
Wad theme u using?? Quite nice!!![]()
realised 4.4.4 does drain more battery now. probably twice as much, but still can tong 2days full power.
whatsapp 24/7
few calls
2hours asphalt 8
4hours brave frontier
other admin stuffs.
2days no problem.

Is there anyway for me to set the phone to kill a certain app always? Like once I exit instagram it will kill the app whereby I don't need to go into multitasking and swipe the app away
Who receive the invites to share alr ah? I bought on 17 Jul still haven't get yet sia...
Got "Hold Back to kill app" option somewhere in settings.
Wah 6 hours of gaming tong 1 day alr difficult, still can tong 2 days??
You got an elite OnePlusOne.



Actually may be possible with min brightness and no soundi think he left about 15% on day 2 start. so to him is 2 days usage.
then 15% play car racing in train when go work - 2nd lap, phone shut down liao.
hahahah

Ordered 8 Aug , arrived at vpost on 13 Aug. Still there as I am trying to bundle other stuffSame too. Haven get yet. 17 July payment too.
I really discourage people to use such an option though. There's really no need to kill apps in Android.
But for fb kind of apps better to kill or else it run in background and suck ur battery dry dry. Btw the option to kill apps is at the bottom of developer options

