ONEPlus ONE phone

mOomOo

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2000
Messages
963
Reaction score
2
my battery life was fine. haa but too many apps behaving weird. have to switch back after my facebook broke after 44s update


Personally tried alrdy. Seems more fluid but at the cost of huge battery drainage.
 
Last edited:

mOomOo

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2000
Messages
963
Reaction score
2
hmmm my OPO wireless seriously got problem or the speedtest app doesnt like opo. i'm getting 8.51mbps on my nexus 7 using a 10m link. but only getting 2.12mbps on the OPO.
 

yiptw89

Master Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
2,745
Reaction score
35
No issues for mine too.

1035906320.png
 

mojoe

Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
240
Reaction score
16
I got the OTA update for 44s... but I don't have any issue (are least not evident to me) with 38r... the big question is shd I bother?
 

zul99z

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
5,839
Reaction score
0
Checked for updates manually using the phone but no update found. Still on 38r. Waiting patiently
 

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
11,956
Reaction score
197
44s, but I can't be bothered to sideload. Just wait for ota. Should be today or tomorrow. No new features, just bug fixes

It is good enough lo.

Having bug fixes is always better than have new features with new problems...
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
It is good enough lo.

Having bug fixes is always better than have new features with new problems...

The phone needs more fixes, if I need more features I will find an app for it. The bug fixes is quite good.
 

xiaosen

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
106
Try replacing your cable with a good quality one, like those that come with WD or Seagate portable HDD. Not those cheap ones from ah beng shop. Or use the original OnePlus USB cable.

I using samsung original cable but still charge slow... But i brought domoco cable and is charging fast now. :D:D
 

hellhole

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2001
Messages
4,031
Reaction score
614
does the update help fix screen flicking?

also waiting for ota update...

and... anyone know how to turn off the end call beeep! :)
 

winthony

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
14,588
Reaction score
26
Gonna place orders for Nillkin Tempered Glass Screen protector. If anyone interested can PM me by today! :)
 

zitseng

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
775
Reaction score
2
Does anyone know what kind of algorithm OnePlus uses to roll out updates? They say region eh, but I see many people here have gotten the 44S OTA, but I've not. Perhaps by the phone's "age"?
 

xiaosen

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
106
What your people SOT? Mine doesnt seem so good and i install wakelock detector nth seem to draining my batt except my Facebook.
 

TheUltimateAvengers

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
1
What your people SOT? Mine doesnt seem so good and i install wakelock detector nth seem to draining my batt except my Facebook.

Mine ard 6hrs with i think 15% left. After it crosses the 50% battery mark,i switch to power saver mode in the performance section. Feels it helps to save more battery by underclocking it. Usage still smooth.
 
Last edited:

mojoe

Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
240
Reaction score
16
Does anyone know what kind of algorithm OnePlus uses to roll out updates? They say region eh, but I see many people here have gotten the 44S OTA, but I've not. Perhaps by the phone's "age"?

Not sure, but it does go off as well. I had the OTA, but didn't update and it went away before I refresh a few times and it came back.

Decided to update 44S and thankfully no issues so far.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top