ONEPlus ONE phone

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
I'm already on cm12 nightly. So more or less know how cm12s is like except for the camera app. I hope they will do a better camera app with a better panorama feature. The current panorama in cm11s camera app sux like shyt because they still using some old code that results in super low quality panorama shots.

I will try out oxygen first to see if they have any nice feature like a more feature packed camera app.

Sent from My Satki Android Phone using GAGT
Chances are pretty low for the camera app in Oxygen, but I hope so too.
 

fowler985

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, need serious help here. Just bought a one plus one international version running on cyanogen 11s.

Downloaded whatspp. And e funny thing is I can send n receive msg when my phone r on WiFi. If on LTE, my whatspp can't receive or send e msg over. The funny thing is when on LTE, I can surf e net n Facebook.

Btw , I am using m1. Any kind soul here can advise on this issue?
 

skn_16

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, need serious help here. Just bought a one plus one international version running on cyanogen 11s.

Downloaded whatspp. And e funny thing is I can send n receive msg when my phone r on WiFi. If on LTE, my whatspp can't receive or send e msg over. The funny thing is when on LTE, I can surf e net n Facebook.

Btw , I am using m1. Any kind soul here can advise on this issue?
Change the APN from MiWorld to SunSurf
 

rockdjlow

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
2
Anyone ordering OPO , can order together from forwarder.

Question 1: is it still worth to buy OP1 since OP2will be delaying till no news

Question 2: should I buy it from ladaza, sgbest.com or directly from oneplus store via forwarder?
 
Last edited:

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2000
Messages
43,150
Reaction score
43
Anyone ordering OPO , can order together from forwarder.

Question 1: is it still worth to buy OP1 since OP2will be delaying till no news

Question 2: should I buy it from ladaza, sgbest.com or directly from oneplus store via forwarder?
1) No one can say for sure. If right after u buy they announce OP2 release news how?

2) Buy from lazada/sgbest or 3rd party better cos cheaper.
 

rockdjlow

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
2
1) No one can say for sure. If right after u buy they announce OP2 release news how?

2) Buy from lazada/sgbest or 3rd party better cos cheaper.

Thanks Kenny, where did you get yours from?

I guess I will buy from sgbest, wondering how do I check from the box that is a international set?
 

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Messages
6,019
Reaction score
116
Thanks Kenny, where did you get yours from?

I guess I will buy from sgbest, wondering how do I check from the box that is a international set?

CYANOGEN logo.

international international number 1! :)

bet u are an US citizen!
 

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
6,405
Reaction score
2
anyone using CM11s and Windows 8.1.
Do you have issue connecting your phone to your pc as a MTP device?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top