
Here's the OnePlus official service centre info:
Service Centre Address:
6, Eu Tong Sen Street, #02-67 The Central Singapore 059817
Phone: +65-62216708
Operation Hours:
Monday to Sunday: 11am to 9 pm
Hope they'll be able to fix your smashed screen, for a price, of course! ;-)

Hi everyone,
My 1+1 recently cracked after an unfortunate drop.. The screen is smashed and the touchscreen does not work anymore. Does anyone know where in SG I can fix it for a good price? I have contacted Oneplus for a RMA but I have to pay 130USD to fix it and pay GST when it returns to SG so it is really not worth it.
Thanks in advance
i doubt they accept it for repair.![]()
Hi, Does anyone uses NFC? What app did you use with?
Lets say you use them for car, need how many tags?
I have ordered some tags from Qoo10, here.
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/NFC-TAGS-FOR-ALL-NFC-SMART-PHONES/425092193
TIA
guys, which is better? cm or oso?
does the cm 12 dialer really steal our phone contacts?
I prefer CM12.1.
It's not CM12 dialer, but just the truecaller app/service if you opt-in, will make use of your contacts. As long as you did not opt-in, nothing to worry. This app also can be removed/uninstalled.
thanks bro.
any idea how do i sync my outlook contacts and calendar to phone?
You can't directly. Outlook is a client, your phone is a client. Client can't talk to client. Client can only talk to a server.
If you mail server allows it, you can configure your phone to download email. Choose the app that is closes to your mail server.
Phone = Android, IOS, Windows, Symbian.
That is why Cloud services is popular. You put it there and access everywhere, any platform.
Thanks for the explanation.
Or is there any program which works like ITunes by transferring my contacts and calendar to my phone.
You can try to export your outlook contacts and calendar events to files, then import them on your phone. However, if you change your calendar on your outlook, it won't be synced with your phone, i.e., you will have to do it manually.
I really don't see the reason of doing all these instead of just syncing contacts and calendar to Google.