Online order for Apple TV 4k

newhardman

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I thought this was meant to be orderable on the 15th, but I haven't seen it possible. Is it just me, or are others seeing the same problem?
 

hereiam7788

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
5,261
Reaction score
1,005
I thought this was meant to be orderable on the 15th, but I haven't seen it possible. Is it just me, or are others seeing the same problem?

3rd gen is still very good.

I have two. One I bought and the other one is free one. :D the free one is still unopened.
 

elpibe10

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
1,945
Reaction score
0
I thought this was meant to be orderable on the 15th, but I haven't seen it possible. Is it just me, or are others seeing the same problem?

Same problem here. Wanted to order but couldn't.

I've 2 of the 4th gen ones and absolutely love them.
 

elpibe10

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
1,945
Reaction score
0
Can share wat to do? I'm only using it to stream from my ipad

Which device allows me to stream all these in 1 box ?

Netflix, DramaFever, Viki, Youtube, Plex, Apple Event & AirPlay

AFAIK, only ATV 4 and ATV 4K can do that.
 

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2000
Messages
16,588
Reaction score
155
any idea when it will be available for online order ? Key Advantage of new apple TV vs existing is the 4K support and also gigabit network adapter.
 

newbish

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,999
Reaction score
4
TS ask a genuine question, but there are no genuine answers and only get answers which question why he is buying it. Btw I am also puzzled on why we can't order from the 15th as stated.

Anyone genuinely knows? :s11:
 

ckh98258

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2002
Messages
820
Reaction score
0
Same here, been checking Apple Store everyday for it. Pre-order date/time suppose to be the same as the new line product AW & iPhone.

Mine thing I like for ATV is the strong stable wireless connection. No issue with my NAS and other video streaming. As usual had given many chance to other Android media player but all failed .... too laggy
 

M_16

Master Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2000
Messages
3,375
Reaction score
23
Apple TV is available for pre-order on September 28. Got this info from Apple hotline
 

FLiNcHY

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Messages
10,699
Reaction score
822
Got so much difference in sound quality meh?

I'm using two KEF iQ9 floorstanding speakers as stereo set up. Already sounds very gd to my ears.

Maybe I need to upgrade to 30k speakers then can tell the difference
 

silver_frost

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2001
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Same problem here. Wanted to order but couldn't.

I've 2 of the 4th gen ones and absolutely love them.

Hi, can you share what sort of functions you using? I "loan" a unit from my friend and I only got SIRI to work when I use a US Apple ID. When I search SIRI I don't get searches from TED, Youtube, Netflix etc.... I only got Apple search results.... :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top