Online Shopping Store

thesharea

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I have opened my online shopping site.
All the items are 100 % made from Korea and I don't know how does our members in Hardware zone like about my site.
Cuz I actually added many SNS Functions in it like, If you click 'like' on such item on my store, you'll get small amount of credit which can be use as real money on your purchases.
Please visit and see does all the functions are convenient to use or not. Thanx.
site: thesharea.com
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top