Online travel agencies

devion

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2001
Messages
1,671
Reaction score
214
Planning to book flights from online, using Skyscanner or cheapflights.com.
I saw alot of cheap flights from various travel agencies, like Kayak, tripsta,tripair.edreams..etc, providing very good pricing when compared if i would to book directly from airline website.

Google & read the many bad reviews for some of these websites.

Anything I should be cautious about? Shortlisted cheaptickets.sg or Kayak since they have some good reviews, though bad ones too.

Example, I was booking a return flight by SIA from NZ to SG, these sites quoted my about 50% less than I was to booked directly from SIA. Pretty astonishing in my opinion.
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,534
Reaction score
6,102
Planning to book flights from online, using Skyscanner or cheapflights.com.
I saw alot of cheap flights from various travel agencies, like Kayak, tripsta,tripair.edreams..etc, providing very good pricing when compared if i would to book directly from airline website.

Google & read the many bad reviews for some of these websites.

Anything I should be cautious about? Shortlisted cheaptickets.sg or Kayak since they have some good reviews, though bad ones too.

Example, I was booking a return flight by SIA from NZ to SG, these sites quoted my about 50% less than I was to booked directly from SIA. Pretty astonishing in my opinion.

Skyscanner is just a search engine for flight ticket. What matter is which ota you book.
Those non famous ota may have flight ticket issue.
Book from those famous ota or book direct, usually don't have issue.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top