OOC from SCS Armour Proterm

anonymous2

Junior Member
Joined
May 22, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
When I first joined the course I declared I had astigmatism on a form where we had to write any medical problems we had. After being brought to the MO, I was scheduled for an eye checkup at a specialist. However, I am now currently OOC'ed from the course due to safety hazards.(Idk why I was posted here even though I have this eye condition). I told my commander that I wanted to move to another course, and join the next batch of proterm cadets in a different formation such that I will still be able to pass out as a 3sg. I am now waiting to be posted out. How long does this process normally take, and what are the likelihoods of me recoursing as proterm cadet but in a different vocation?
 

pikafunk3

Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
37,828
Reaction score
4,639
When I first joined the course I declared I had astigmatism on a form where we had to write any medical problems we had. After being brought to the MO, I was scheduled for an eye checkup at a specialist. However, I am now currently OOC'ed from the course due to safety hazards.(Idk why I was posted here even though I have this eye condition). I told my commander that I wanted to move to another course, and join the next batch of proterm cadets in a different formation such that I will still be able to pass out as a 3sg. I am now waiting to be posted out. How long does this process normally take, and what are the likelihoods of me recoursing as proterm cadet but in a different vocation?

you are probably not allowed to continue with the course, because every man needs to be certified fit 100% prior.

posting out etc usually takes weeks or even months, because it is subject to manpower requirements

i think at this time, you need to settle your eye condition and a permanent medical status before SAF can decide where to deploy you, or to send you for any course anyway.

even if you downPES, there are other ways to be 3SG eg admin supvr, QM course etc.

so, after you settle your eye condition, then talk to your occifers again lor.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top