oot in bmt twice.. how?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I believe unless u go DB or volunteer to extend, u will still ORD on time
 

dudered

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2011
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
2 years NS and still never finish BMT?!
Either you CK too much and squirm your way out or what is the reason you OOT-ed? I guess you re-coursed in Tekong?
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,130
Reaction score
400
I know a guy.. who didn't pass bmt, but got into driver course... and didn't manage to get into a unit after passing driving... due to chao keng reasons

now reservist still a driver at a logistic unit... ICT together and go field... but he still chao keng say he cannot carry arms cos ... bmt no pass



technically I also fail bmt twice... 1st injured with excuse cannot pass IPPT... 2nd still cannot pass IPPT

I ORD in time
 
Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I know a guy.. who didn't pass bmt, but got into driver course... and didn't manage to get into a unit after passing driving... due to chao keng reasons

now reservist still a driver at a logistic unit... ICT together and go field... but he still chao keng say he cannot carry arms cos ... bmt no pass



technically I also fail bmt twice... 1st injured with excuse cannot pass IPPT... 2nd still cannot pass IPPT

I ORD in time
Dun need to pass IPPT to complete BMT ma
 

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
7,412
Reaction score
0
my friend fail ippt in bmt become rifle man in mono unit...


mono unit all ah beng ah seng 1 dam sian
 

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
8,130
Reaction score
400
Dun need to pass IPPT to complete BMT ma

last time is mah.... or else why I need to retake BMT lol, 1st time I never OOC or OOT is just fail because I never take IPPT because got 2 month excuse

just to say , during my time.. I never pass BMT, and I ord
 

OriginalF00k

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
16,016
Reaction score
0
no matter what you do in the army, OOC or OOT, when the time is up. they have to let you go - ORD LO
 

JustAhLin

Master Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2013
Messages
3,386
Reaction score
0
If you just got out from DB then you got to extend the amount of time you are in.
 

xxduckxx

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
0
you can keng all you want but ORD date is final .. unless you go to DB or AWOL then thats a different story..you can MC for 1 year (accumulated) of your NS and still ORD .. i know 2 people who have done that .. what happens when reservist comes i have no idea cause these 2 people i know havent been called up yet.. but then again if you are truly the keng king you will find a way out of reservist :)
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
you can keng all you want but ORD date is final .. unless you go to DB or AWOL then thats a different story..you can MC for 1 year (accumulated) of your NS and still ORD .. i know 2 people who have done that .. what happens when reservist comes i have no idea cause these 2 people i know havent been called up yet.. but then again if you are truly the keng king you will find a way out of reservist :)
Wah having an accumulated mc for 1 year means 365 days u cannot go out
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top