Open ended ticket

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
23,071
Reaction score
6,424
How do i book open ended ticket on SQ?
I haven't decided on the return date which could be close to 9months to < 1 year.

Which ticket category should I select?
 

g_t2006

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
5,272
Reaction score
728
How do i book open ended ticket on SQ?
I haven't decided on the return date which could be close to 9months to < 1 year.

Which ticket category should I select?

You can't book an open dated ticket on an electronic ticket. Open dated ticket is only for paper ticket. Just buy the most flexible ticket, date flight changes allowed without charges/fee/penalty. Put the max 1 year date to it and change when you have a firm date.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top