Opinion on Samsung Export Sets

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
Hi guys,

I'm currently eyeing for budget phones and I sorta came across the Samsung J7, which is something I like (big screen).

The Note series is too expensive for me and I have no need for such powerful processing either.

However the J series seems to be available only as export sets in Singapore (no local warranty).

Anyone has any reviews of Samsung export sets that they've used before? If you do, where did you buy your set from? :)

Thanks for any help and advice in advance! :)
 

shavyshave

Suspended
Joined
Apr 3, 2015
Messages
446
Reaction score
1
Hi guys,

I'm currently eyeing for budget phones and I sorta came across the Samsung J7, which is something I like (big screen).

The Note series is too expensive for me and I have no need for such powerful processing either.

However the J series seems to be available only as export sets in Singapore (no local warranty).

Anyone has any reviews of Samsung export sets that they've used before? If you do, where did you buy your set from? :)

Thanks for any help and advice in advance! :)


Export device to me is

Root without fear

Since its mid range, usually I am more comfortable in using it naked.

As Long you are careful, you don smack ppl with it or drop into the toilet bowl often, then noting major will happen.
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
Export device to me is

Root without fear

Since its mid range, usually I am more comfortable in using it naked.

As Long you are careful, you don smack ppl with it or drop into the toilet bowl often, then noting major will happen.

Hi,

Thanks so much for a prompt reply. I understand the part about accidental damage, but what I'm really worried about are hardware/software issues after purchase, which I won't be able to solve since there is no warranty. Do you have any advice for this? :)

Also, where do you normally buy export sets from? :)
 

aim4lowestGadget

Suspended
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Thanks so much for a prompt reply. I understand the part about accidental damage, but what I'm really worried about are hardware/software issues after purchase, which I won't be able to solve since there is no warranty. Do you have any advice for this? :)

Also, where do you normally buy export sets from? :)


Hardware defect usually surface when you are doing check pior to purchase. If not during the first few days. There is some form of simple warranty by vendor thou. Wont leave u abandon there.
 

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
30,608
Reaction score
120
cheap phone just buy export set

expensive flagship just buy warranty set
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
Thanks for all your replies guys :)

Right now I'm sorta considering buying export set, but probably with warranty provided by the retail shop :)
 

youhsueh

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
932
Reaction score
0
Thanks for all your replies guys :)

Right now I'm sorta considering buying export set, but probably with warranty provided by the retail shop :)

Since it's an export set, for warranty wise, I would advice buying from a reputable retail store..

A friend of mine purchased an export set from a non-reputable retail store and realised that the shop went bust when she wanted to claim for shop warranty.
 

kurt111494

Master Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3,737
Reaction score
417
Since it's an export set, for warranty wise, I would advice buying from a reputable retail store..

A friend of mine purchased an export set from a non-reputable retail store and realised that the shop went bust when she wanted to claim for shop warranty.

Some shops let you change within a week if you buy export sets if got problem

Thank you for your replies :) Are there any shops you guys are able to recommend? :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top