Oppo Find N6

formula

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
9,533
Reaction score
4,359
hopefully oppo vivo or honor will release something like ZF8
i cannot stand samsung having small battery. apple is out of the question for me
It has rumoured Oppo will launch their passport size foldable next yr 1st quarter. But it is unsure of the shape.

Oppo kinda slow in the market for passport size foldable. Thought they will launch this this but instead they launch X10... :spin: :s22:
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,892
Reaction score
1,448
It has rumoured Oppo will launch their passport size foldable next yr 1st quarter. But it is unsure of the shape.

Oppo kinda slow in the market for passport size foldable. Thought they will launch this this but instead they launch X10... :spin: :s22:
They were the first with passport size foldable
 

divinepotato

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
669
Reaction score
128
Yes, and funny thing is the earlier passport sized foldables kenna a lot of criticism. But now Apple does it, it's suddenly "amazing".
Are you guys referring to the original Find N and N2? To be fair, those had squarish inner screens when unfolded.

I think Huawei was the first to launch a passport foldable (Pura X in 2025) in the wide aspect ratio which is adopted by Apple and Samsung this year.
 

shades80

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hi, just gotten my new N6 last week, but I realised my WhatsApp video filter effects isn't working (wand icon not appearing during video call).

The setting in WhatsApp is already enabled.

Anyone facing the same issue?
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,719
Siao liao, my inner screen one panel flicking liao. Later going down to service centre.
I think caused by the stock so. At First I noticed a watermark formed on the SP. Then it grew longer. Now it grew from top to down of the phone. So removed stock SP really will spoil the display.
 
Last edited:

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
2,574
Siao liao, my inner screen one panel flicking liao. Later going down to service centre.
I think caused by the stock so. At First I noticed a watermark formed on the SP. Then it grew longer. Now it grew from top to down of the phone. So removed stock SP really will spoil the display.
Wa just happened randomly?? Hope it gets repaired asap don't have to wait for parts sia..
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,719
OK fixed. foc. 2hrs. Changed everything except motherboard. So basically a new device.
But when I about to put back my case. Wa I saw 3 scratches on the back plate. Straight away inform them. So they took another 30mins replaced the back plate. Over all is a gd exp. Now I unfold got the tiak sound... Like the first time when I opened this phone.
 
Last edited:

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
2,574
OK fixed. foc. 2hrs. Changed everything except motherboard. So basically a new device.
But when I about to put back my case. Wa I saw 3 scratches on the back plate. Straight away inform them. So they took another 30mins replaced the back plate. Over all is a gd exp. Now I unfold got the tiak sound... Like the first time when I opened this phone.
Shiok sia.. every half a year change parts lol..
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,892
Reaction score
1,448
OK fixed. foc. 2hrs. Changed everything except motherboard. So basically a new device.
But when I about to put back my case. Wa I saw 3 scratches on the back plate. Straight away inform them. So they took another 30mins replaced the back plate. Over all is a gd exp. Now I unfold got the tiak sound... Like the first time when I opened this phone.
Wha service damn good sia. Not even apple this good I think. Way better than Samsung
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,719
Wha service damn good sia. Not even apple this good I think. Way better than Samsung
Apple is better... Cuz I bought a no warranty phone spoil liao to repair. They agreed to repair for me sia... Said later come back collect. While waiting for them, they called me said cannot repair cuz it has been tempered by 3rd party. Which is true. So lan lan loh.. If not I get a free repair sia
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top