Oppo Find N6

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,308
Reaction score
2,576
Apple is better... Cuz I bought a no warranty phone spoil liao to repair. They agreed to repair for me sia... Said later come back collect. While waiting for them, they called me said cannot repair cuz it has been tempered by 3rd party. Which is true. So lan lan loh.. If not I get a free repair sia
Oppo sometimes also repair out of warranty units case by case basis.. even export sets... don't forget they cover 4 years screen green line defect same as vivo lol..
 

hstreamy

Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
289
Reaction score
84
OK fixed. foc. 2hrs. Changed everything except motherboard. So basically a new device.
But when I about to put back my case. Wa I saw 3 scratches on the back plate. Straight away inform them. So they took another 30mins replaced the back plate. Over all is a gd exp. Now I unfold got the tiak sound... Like the first time when I opened this phone.
Total cost simply more than 1K ...best thing is Oppo absorbed it without Qns...
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,895
Reaction score
1,449
Apple is better... Cuz I bought a no warranty phone spoil liao to repair. They agreed to repair for me sia... Said later come back collect. While waiting for them, they called me said cannot repair cuz it has been tempered by 3rd party. Which is true. So lan lan loh.. If not I get a free repair sia
have limited exp with apple, i only remember when i went to service center previously they straight up gave me a new phone previously.

Samsung on foldables, on my fold 7, went down to replace and they wanted to void warranty initially. Manage to get it fix FOC but they didn't had parts so had to wait for a week or so without any replacement

Oppo side so far never even went to their service center before lol
 

Crayon Shinchan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Messages
2,031
Reaction score
284
Hi Find N6 users! 1 month+ only somehow my inner screen protector has a scratch already.

Understand we can get 2x free replace per year. Anyone went to change before? how was the experience?
 

divinepotato

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
670
Reaction score
129
Hi Find N6 users! 1 month+ only somehow my inner screen protector has a scratch already.

Understand we can get 2x free replace per year. Anyone went to change before? how was the experience?
I changed it on my Find N3 before. Hassle free experience, collect on same day. Do note that after the replacement, the phone will need to kept unfolded for a few hours at least, to allow the screen protector to adhere to the screen. Do also note that a manually applied screen protector will be more prone to peeling than a factory applied screen protector
 

Dassault

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, I got my Oppo N6 in August. Now when I unfold it fully, there's abit of free play. Does anyone else experience this? Normal or should I go down to check it out?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top