Ops Manning call up around what time?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Hi guys. I am on ops manning for the past week, and keeping my fingers crossed it won't activate this weekend also. But for a gauge, usually do they activate on Saturday or Sunday, and usually latest by what time? I also wish to make plans for t weekends lor...


TIA
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Hi guys. I am on ops manning for the past week, and keeping my fingers crossed it won't activate this weekend also. But for a gauge, usually do they activate on Saturday or Sunday, and usually latest by what time? I also wish to make plans for t weekends lor...


TIA
From my past experience, Saturday after 12 pm can kena liao. If no call by 5 pm usually quite safe. Sunday any time before 5 pm.

That's my unit lah. If your unit super siao on I don't know. :s13:
 

x0fff8

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2005
Messages
573
Reaction score
5
how soon must you report by if youre not a Key appointment holder btw?
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Normally activate at around 2pm if open mob. Could be earlier if silent mob. Most likely on Sat.

how soon must you report by if youre not a Key appointment holder btw?

I believe different units may have different SOP. May want to call your friends or mob ic to check.
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
I received at 9am on Saturday before.

From my past experience, Saturday after 12 pm can kena liao. If no call by 5 pm usually quite safe. Sunday any time before 5 pm.

That's my unit lah. If your unit super siao on I don't know. :s13:
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,484
Reaction score
15,580
SSGP / KAH are the first to kena activated, 8am will kena within 2hour must reach camp

followed by advanced party then to main body..
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
Siao boh, they expect whole battalion to find cab in meh...
I wonder latest by what time if no call then I will be safe le...

if you are main body, usually by 2pm is quite safe already, cos most main body is +6
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
agar agar by 2pm should be safe, the advance party people will tell you, better yet your OC or PC should also know.
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Sat 2am...true story bro :(
This one damn rare lah. U on standby that time when msia & indo decided to have joint exercise simulating invasion of spore is it? That period every unit was activated & i recall live rounds were issued even. Stupid neighbours!!
 

Calander

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
11
During that time tensions with our Northern neighbours were high due to their govt vessels intruding our waters.

I suppose under 'normal circumstances' chances of a Sunday call up should be not high.

the Q was whether "ever" been activated.
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,586
Reaction score
14,919
During that time tensions with our Northern neighbours were high due to their govt vessels intruding our waters.

I suppose under 'normal circumstances' chances of a Sunday call up should be not high.

cannot suka assume that suppose auto equal won't happen
u mean the enemy can choose to attack country only on weekend one meh????
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top