ORD as LCP throw face or not?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Just wondering..

it doesnt matter what rank you attained.. seriously i dont think anyone would look down on you if put in the effort to make the best out of your situation.

ORD with pride is better than an officer who had only a day of pride during his commissioning day and whine throughout the rest of the NSF tenure. x)
 

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
60,615
Reaction score
79
Yes, all should try to go command school to become officers then can serve Singapore till 50 years ago. Must be really proud to tell your friends that. :s22:
 

OriginalF00k

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
16,016
Reaction score
0
It doesnt matter what Rank you hold in army, it's what army made you into when you are out of the green uniform (ORDed),
 

cct75

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,436
Reaction score
0
I also ORDed as LCP though promoted to CPL on my first HK ICT but from then on hentak kaki. Reason? I never once passed my IPPT :p

Though now for newer batch, usually will get CPL/3SG I thought unless same like me always failed IPPT?
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
You sure or not?

During my NSF time, I only have NTC-2 (Nitec) which the max rank I can go is LCP while those who have GCE A or Dip auto promoted to CPL.

Only when I become a NSman, my NTC-2 (Nitec) is then recognize to be promoted to higher rank.

Now I am a NS Spec holding WO vocation & a degree holder!

I don't think those who hold the rank below CPL is a loser but I feel that the SAF system itself is a loser to screen between those who have leadership & those only have qualification.

This is because I have seem CMI (Cannot Make It) Spec & Officer as a NSF & NSman but those who can lead & perform only can become a Man because of qualification.

minimum CPL/3SG

anything below = LOSER
 

bobibobioh

Master Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
4,143
Reaction score
0
You sure or not?

During my NSF time, I only have NTC-2 (Nitec) which the max rank I can go is LCP while those who have GCE A or Dip auto promoted to CPL.

Only when I become a NSman, my NTC-2 (Nitec) is then recognize to be promoted to higher rank.

Now I am a NS Spec holding WO vocation & a degree holder!

I don't think those who hold the rank below CPL is a loser but I feel that the SAF system itself is a loser to screen between those who have leadership & those only have qualification.

This is because I have seem CMI (Cannot Make It) Spec & Officer as a NSF & NSman but those who can lead & perform only can become a Man because of qualification.

You are actually happy that you are now a spec holding WO vocation? I will feel sad if I were you.
 

Targaryen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
11,715
Reaction score
753
Only people who have accomplished little outside of their NS would keep boasting about whatever commander ranks he held during his time.
 

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
22,629
Reaction score
19,941
Only people who have accomplished little outside of their NS would keep boasting about whatever commander ranks he held during his time.

You mean the Commando Special Operations Forces Counter Terrorist Plain Clothes guy?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top