Ord without Vocation.

Lyfe1234

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi. Just wanna ask. I am currently an NSF at SCDF. My ORD is in 10 months and I wanna ask if it is possible to ORD without a vocation. I got a medical condition which made me down pes and I nvr had a vocation. Isit possible to ORD as a private without a vocation?
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,592
Reaction score
14,920
Hi. Just wanna ask. I am currently an NSF at SCDF. My ORD is in 10 months and I wanna ask if it is possible to ORD without a vocation. I got a medical condition which made me down pes and I nvr had a vocation. Isit possible to ORD as a private without a vocation?

maybe they haven't determine the suitable vocation to park you @ because of the PES status?

what's your PES status btw

it's temporary down-pes or otherwise?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Nothing. They put me in Trainee role for just over a year. And i am stationed at HQ ubi. So i am wondering if it is possible to ORD without a vocation?

2 questions

1) So what are you currently doing?

2) if you’re think it’s not possible to ord without a vocation, what do you think they will do to you?
 

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
32,714
Reaction score
78
Interested to know too

Sent from Your Favourite Non-Biting Talking Pillow using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top