1) Is it possible to study in poly and yet take a few subjects like A Maths for Os as a private candidate ? I went and did some research and for uni courses, most need A Maths at O level standard with a passing grade.
So I was thinking if it's possible to sit for O level exams as a private candidate and yet go to poly in April to start my diploma course with my original o level certificate.
2) is it possible to study courses at local U that is not similar to the course studied in a poly ? Assuming with a GPA of 3.80. Can I study any course that meets my GPA score ?
3) is psychology a recommendable course ? I heard the intake is very low in local U and it's very competitive. As a future job, will it be stable ?
4) lastly, is going overseas to study at a U recommendable? ( taking in mind the costs, lifestyle, if it's recognised ) Possible to list a few recognized universities in Australia, Canada and England?
Thank you very much
So I was thinking if it's possible to sit for O level exams as a private candidate and yet go to poly in April to start my diploma course with my original o level certificate.
2) is it possible to study courses at local U that is not similar to the course studied in a poly ? Assuming with a GPA of 3.80. Can I study any course that meets my GPA score ?
3) is psychology a recommendable course ? I heard the intake is very low in local U and it's very competitive. As a future job, will it be stable ?
4) lastly, is going overseas to study at a U recommendable? ( taking in mind the costs, lifestyle, if it's recognised ) Possible to list a few recognized universities in Australia, Canada and England?
Thank you very much
