Here's a observation I often heard, from my mom, to my colleagues (thus purely anecdotal) that G seems to try to hard to comms and engage, especially with regards to CPF Life Shield and Pioneer Generation.
TV ads, letters, repeated news etc, what I am hearing (and feeling) is information overload. What I am hearing is schemes are getting more complicated, hence the need to start the change management process and comms early, even though they are still "seeking consultation" and tweaking the policy.
However, for all elaborate comms, the message does not seem to be going through..
TV ads, letters, repeated news etc, what I am hearing (and feeling) is information overload. What I am hearing is schemes are getting more complicated, hence the need to start the change management process and comms early, even though they are still "seeking consultation" and tweaking the policy.
However, for all elaborate comms, the message does not seem to be going through..
