MoeLanYong
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2019
- Messages
- 34,833
- Reaction score
- 32,693
This is seriously over moderating. I asked a legit question. Everybody addresses friends by their first names.
Example, to greet Mr Lim Peng San, we say Hi Supervisor Peng, how's your day. Nothing wrong with it.
In no other forums, is this unacceptable. Except edmw. I offend no one with it either.
In any case, I have served my 1 month ban and have taken note of the infraction. Please consider removing the 3 points.
Aug 24, 2023New
MoeLanYong,
You have received a warning for the following offending post:
Will this xia suay us?
"Pleased to meet you President Kok"
Your post (If Kosong become President, will the foreign dignitaries he meet call him President Kok?) has resulted in a warning with 3 points. Your account's access may be limited due to the total amount of warning points accumulated.
Example, to greet Mr Lim Peng San, we say Hi Supervisor Peng, how's your day. Nothing wrong with it.
In no other forums, is this unacceptable. Except edmw. I offend no one with it either.
In any case, I have served my 1 month ban and have taken note of the infraction. Please consider removing the 3 points.
Aug 24, 2023New
MoeLanYong,
You have received a warning for the following offending post:
Will this xia suay us?
"Pleased to meet you President Kok"
Your post (If Kosong become President, will the foreign dignitaries he meet call him President Kok?) has resulted in a warning with 3 points. Your account's access may be limited due to the total amount of warning points accumulated.