Over usage 12gb data.

virus2977

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2007
Messages
1,503
Reaction score
0
9wcYysel.jpg

Cost 28 buck for 688 mb....

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

ablueleaf

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
I have the old plan too . Its the old pricing system for excess data charges if you choose not to renew to new one.
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
I have the old plan too . Its the old pricing system for excess data charges if you choose not to renew to new one.

Wait whaaat? I was just surfing for info because my new work place doesn't allow most online surfing (heng still can access HWZ) and I ended up already using 2GB out of my allocated 3GB with another 14 more days to go. Was thinking if over by 1GB is just addition $10.70 I still okay but wanted confirmation.

How to tell if mine is an old plan? Need to call Singtel to check?

$28 for less than 1GB is exp leh.
 

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
30,608
Reaction score
120
go set your data limit at 11gb

samsung will keep spam u to tell u overshot

so you wont kena 12gb lor
 

ablueleaf

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Wait whaaat? I was just surfing for info because my new work place doesn't allow most online surfing (heng still can access HWZ) and I ended up already using 2GB out of my allocated 3GB with another 14 more days to go. Was thinking if over by 1GB is just addition $10.70 I still okay but wanted confirmation.

How to tell if mine is an old plan? Need to call Singtel to check?

$28 for less than 1GB is exp leh.

If yours is not 12gb data cap then it would fall under the new one with the 10.70/gb charge you said. Since you said its 3gb cap then yup your info is correct.
The old one is like dk how many cents for kb excess usage.
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
If yours is not 12gb data cap then it would fall under the new one with the 10.70/gb charge you said. Since you said its 3gb cap then yup your info is correct.
The old one is like dk how many cents for kb excess usage.

Aww thanks for replying me! :s12: That's good to know even though ya lar sad that I don't have 12GB data haha. :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top