Overseas Education Loan Questions

Natediazzz

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Messages
178
Reaction score
22
Has anyone tried applying for education loan from banks as a main applicant without gurantor? I'm thinking of getting study loan to further my studies for a Degree course in the UK. I'm in my middle 20s and am currently working more than 30k salary pa. What's the chances of my application being approved if anyone knows? I'm also a Malaysian who just got my PR this month, not sure if all this plays a factor. To add that, I'm planning to get only $50k loan. Anyone here has any experience? Thanks!
 

BBCWatcher

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
24,609
Reaction score
5,596
No direct experience, but if you happen to qualify for a Mendaki loan then that's the best deal of all because it's 0% interest. You will need guarantors, though, and I believe that's common to all educational lenders in Singapore.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top