Pacsafe backpacks?

Oo Fencer oO

Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
396
Reaction score
13
Does anyone know where to get Pacsafe backpacks in Singapore?
I tried looking at Novena, none of the retailers carry this brand.
 

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
13,120
Reaction score
75
Does anyone know where to get Pacsafe backpacks in Singapore?
I tried looking at Novena, none of the retailers carry this brand.

Planet traveller. Some major department stores carry them too. I can't remember exactly which.
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,037
Reaction score
1,920
Really? They are very heavy. I use their sling bags to store my valuables while on the road.
 

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
13,120
Reaction score
75
Really? They are very heavy. I use their sling bags to store my valuables while on the road.

Heavy coz got steelwires to prevent slashing.

And the zips are terribly hard to open (for thieves, but also for yourself).

If don't use their mechanism, then no point buying pacsafe bags. But if use their mechanism, its hard to unzip even for ourselves when carrying the bag.

I had been contemplating on getting PacSafe bags for a long time... but everytime I tried hands on with the bag, I ended up having second thoughts... :s13:
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,037
Reaction score
1,920
I bought my Pacsafe online and saved. The range is also better. Another place where you can check them out is Takashimaya, which has a good range.

The slingbags are handy for passports, small cameras, mobile phones, cards and even an umbrella.
 

renjitehsmex

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
bought my pac safe bag at the planet traveller because i wanted to try out the item. i bought mine for a europe trip and it's very good at keeping the thieves away!
 

joeey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2001
Messages
8,908
Reaction score
134
Heavy coz got steelwires to prevent slashing.

And the zips are terribly hard to open (for thieves, but also for yourself).

If don't use their mechanism, then no point buying pacsafe bags. But if use their mechanism, its hard to unzip even for ourselves when carrying the bag.

I had been contemplating on getting PacSafe bags for a long time... but everytime I tried hands on with the bag, I ended up having second thoughts... :s13:

Same actually..always wanted to buy end up nv
 

$ingaporean

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
541
Reaction score
120
Hi, Pacsafe is sold in takashimaya. Currently there is 20% off the entire range (not sure when will the promotion end). I recently bought from pacsafe online, prices was initially cheap but after shipping cost, not much saving (a bit) vs if buy in taka at 20% off.

I think pacsafe security is great because it prevents people (esp hotel staffs in cheaper hotel) from going thru your belonging as you can lock your bag pack. I was in him staying in cheaper hotel. When I return home I realised some of my clothing is missing...
 
Last edited:

znltan

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
401
Reaction score
14
Hi, Pacsafe is sold in takashimaya. Currently there is 20% off the entire range (not sure when will the promotion end). I recently bought from pacsafe online, prices was initially cheap but after shipping cost, not much saving (a bit) vs if buy in taka at 20% off.

I think pacsafe security is great because it prevents people (esp hotel staffs in cheaper hotel) from going thru your belonging as you can lock your bag pack. I was in him staying in cheaper hotel. When I return home I realised some of my clothing is missing...

Mind sharing which model of Pacsafe backpacks did you buy?

Thank you. :)

Sent from 瑞特斯波德 using GAGT
 

krazyhippo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
674
Reaction score
150
I bought my Pacsafe online and saved. The range is also better. Another place where you can check them out is Takashimaya, which has a good range.

The slingbags are handy for passports, small cameras, mobile phones, cards and even an umbrella.
Which online store?
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,637
Reaction score
3,487

doran_lum

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
2
i have a pacsafe sling bag.. been sitting in my cabinet for a few months.. let me know if anyone interested
 

doran_lum

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
2
uPz8HhGl.jpg

olIxI5Wl.jpg

JnTwgA7l.jpg

Sorry for late reply..here you go

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top