Palantir thread

MangoTuna65

Reaction score
No ah, I think those of us who have this, are just holding and waiting for recovery. The past month was very tough, share price tumbled >50% from peak of 44.xx to trough of 20.xx

nobody interested in this counter anymore?

Yesterday I try to understand the different software products from other company vs palantir by watching their software demo. Here is the TLDR (based on my understanding):

Palantir - an AI based decision making tool for company/gov to make better decisions.

C3.AI - an IDE (integrated development environment) tool for software developers to create their own AI based applications.

Snowflake - a cloud based data warehouse (database in the cloud)

Splunk - a data analytics tool focusing on a company's IT/security operations.

<pls DYODD>

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No ah, I think those of us who have this, are just holding and waiting for recovery. The past month was very tough, share price tumbled >50% from peak of 44.xx to trough of 20.xx

already a buyer in these 2 weeks.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Despite the morning momentum in Palantir stock, shares still remain trapped in a downtrend.

Downtrend resistance (blue line) remains intact, while the stock is being rejected by the 21-day moving average. Further, it didn’t have the strength to test its 10-week moving average, which is also acting as resistance.

On the plus side, it is holding up above the 10-day moving average and the key $21 level. However, bulls must keep an eye on the latter. If Palantir stock loses this level - which has the looks of a descending triangle, a bearish technical pattern - then it puts last month’s low in play at $20.18.

If Palantir loses $20 and cannot reclaim it, it could put a notable drop in play, potentially down to the $15 to $16 range.

On the upside, bulls really need to see Palantir stock take out the levels that rejected and/or have been weighing on the stock price over the last few months.

Specifically, those levels include the 10-week and 21-day moving averages and downtrend resistance.

If the stock can clear those marks, it quickly puts the 100-day moving average in play, followed by the March high, up $27.47. That level will likely be accompanied by a test of the 50-day moving average.

Curry Sause : https://www.thestreet.com/investing/palantir-pltr-stock-trading-deal-040521

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think PLTR is no longer a leader and will not be amongst the leaders in this new rally. Which is perfectly normal as every cycle has a new batch of leaders. I have given my thoughts on who those potential leaders are and they are starting to show proper action.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.