Part time job and make-up pay

.Lalia.

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Hi, Does anyone know if I am working a part time job, do mindef pay for my losses in income? From what I see in their website, they only talk about full time job.

Thanks in advance
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
Unless your company claim on your behalf which I strongly doubt so. Mostly your company will just ask you to come back after your ICT & will not schedule your working days during your ICT period which result you to unable claim from SAF because you do not lost any money during ICT cause you are not working.


Hi, Does anyone know if I am working a part time job, do mindef pay for my losses in income? From what I see in their website, they only talk about full time job.

Thanks in advance
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top