Pasir Ris Park carparks dirty?

SmallQuietDog

Reaction score
The naysayers are adamant it was a peeping tom lol. So the ‘peeping Tom’ is a magical being who can appear and vanish like that ah.

wait till they experience it for themselves IRL then ownself deduce whether it is human at all first.
You park in between two large vehicles, then wonder why the figure can so fast disappear

You are the one who are not thinking logically. Instead of trying to be rational first, you jump straight into supernatural conclusion without even trying to attempt to reason out something more realistic first. Pranksters spooking people by pretending to be something supernatural is quite a common thing, and nothing new at all.

I cycled that area before many times at unholy hours before, and I can tell you, the only thing I fear most there is actually wild boars. They are 100% real, and can 100% hurt me if I crossed them funny, and I have no solution to dealing with them except avoiding them and keeping my distance in the first place.

Psychedelic Senses

Reaction score
You park in between two large vehicles, then wonder why the figure can so fast disappear

You are the one who are not thinking logically. Instead of trying to be rational first, you jump straight into supernatural conclusion without even trying to attempt to reason out something more realistic first. Pranksters spooking people by pretending to be something supernatural is quite a common thing, and nothing new at all.

I cycled that area before many times at unholy hours before, and I can tell you, the only thing I fear most there is actually wild boars. They are 100% real, and can 100% hurt me if I crossed them funny, and I have no solution to dealing with them except avoiding them and keeping my distance in the first place.
lol try to be in my shoes then, you're the one too fast to debunk it thinking it's a 'prankster' using your logic. Can you explain something vanishing instantly in the blink of an eye? If it was a human 'prankster' like what you thought it was, how can he disappear into thin air then? Wildboar magic? Cycle past don't mean anything. My scenario and yours totally different, don't even try to compare please.

Skeptics forever be skeptics.

See if it happen to you, dare say wildboar anot LOL. Right now from a reader's perspective you're judgemental because you probably dont believe in the supernatural so faster shoot down that explanation trying to explain with 'rational' and instantly insert in wildboar + prankster logic.

If it was a prankster I would be able to see him run off right? I did not even turn my head away when that thing appeared. It simply vanished.

Last edited:

dannyc8

Reaction score

It's ok to be skeptical but let's not totally discount what he claims to have seen. I mean even John Wick has seen something:

SmallQuietDog

Reaction score
lol try to be in my shoes then, you're the one too fast to debunk it thinking it's a 'prankster' using your logic. Can you explain something vanishing instantly in the blink of an eye? If it was a human 'prankster' like what you thought it was, how can he disappear into thin air then? Wildboar magic? Cycle past don't mean anything. My scenario and yours totally different, don't even try to compare please.

Skeptics forever be skeptics.

See if it happen to you, dare say wildboar anot LOL. Right now from a reader's perspective you're judgemental because you probably dont believe in the supernatural so faster shoot down that explanation trying to explain with 'rational' and instantly insert in wildboar.
See? You never even bothered to read my post. My first line already tell you why it is possible to disappear so fast.

Come on lah, just admit you are blindly insisting on it being supernatural.

How you know I cycle that area never stop? I like to sit at that end area of the beach and blow wind because it's damn quiet and cooling. Granted, I got spooked by the dogs there several times (I admit), but it hasn't deterred me from chilling there in the middle of the night.

SmallQuietDog

Reaction score
It's ok to be skeptical but let's not totally discount what he claims to have seen. I mean even John Wick has seen something:

I pointed out he mentioned he was parked in between two large vehicles, that's why it is possible for a prankster or peeping tom to "disappear" that quickly.

He completely didn't read my post. :s13:

Psychedelic Senses

Reaction score
See? You never even bothered to read my post. My first line already tell you why it is possible to disappear so fast.

Come on lah, just admit you are blindly insisting on it being supernatural.

How you know I cycle that area never stop? I like to sit at that end area of the beach and blow wind because it's damn quiet and cooling. Granted, I got spooked by the dogs there several times (I admit), but it hasn't deterred me from chilling there in the middle of the night.
you don't bother reading do you?

Tell me if you see a figure u assume is human barely a meter away from you then it disappears completely like that.

Aiya whatever I say wont get in your brain la because you never believe in the supernatural anyway. Why I even bother trying to say my side of the story. You don't believe, your problem then:rolleyes:

According to this guy's logic here, figures disappearing into thin air in front of your face is a humanly possible because he's a prankster! LOL

SmallQuietDog

Reaction score
you don't bother reading do you?

Tell me if you see a figure u assume is human barely a meter away from you then it disappears completely like that.

Aiya whatever I say wont get in your brain la because you never believe in the supernatural anyway. Why I even bother trying to say my side of the story. You don't believe, your problem then:rolleyes:
See? Either you didn't read, or have no logical rebuttal to my point about how the fellow can disappear so quickly.

Ouchie, seems like your pride is at stake... Don't dare to admit you were there to hanky panky, now don't dare to admit that your conclusion might be wrong. Really is laugh die me. :s13:

hachi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Outdoor adventure quite fun also....
Yes, and when the police visit you... Kena a few times... Once the police saw a young couple... They smile and let you go... Those were the days...

congster2

Master Member
Reaction score
Draw her like one of his french girls? :spin:
French fries.

No lah just curious what the shape is really like. When I saw a shadow figure through a reflection, I couldnt really tell the shape. It was just a shadowy translucent blob.

hotamp

Master Member
Reaction score
wah 16 pages leow :)

ok we lived in a freaking big universe, there are things out there still waiting for science to prove/disprove, so lets just discuss nothing to get angry over.

spooky things happens at night cos maybe of low light environment, eyes/brain playing tricks( human mind is constantly looking for familiar shapes to match, if we cannot match we assume its not there vice versa if we see something "similar" in shape we will also assume it to be what we know. ), maybe some ppl played a prank etc etc.....well anything could have happen back there.

drkcynic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 thing I have to say is, this TS must be one horny *******.

When the bushes started shaking for no reason, that's the point he needed to seriously consider getting out of there already.

But no, still want action. Still can rubak rubak at the back seat.

He didn't leave because of the "supernatural", he left only because he knew he wasn't going to get any that night.

Psychedelic Senses

Reaction score
wah 16 pages leow :)

ok we lived in a freaking big universe, there are things out there still waiting for science to prove/disprove, so lets just discuss nothing to get angry over.

spooky things happens at night cos maybe of low light environment, eyes/brain playing tricks( human mind is constantly looking for familiar shapes to match, if we cannot match we assume its not there vice versa if we see something "similar" in shape we will also assume it to be what we know. ), maybe some ppl played a prank etc etc.....well anything could have happen back there.
I know it’s human nature for people to try debunk stuff of this nature since science can’t explain.

I would be inclined to believe that my mind was playing tricks on me if I was under the influence of drugs or alcohol and also maybe tiredness but nope, I was in a clear state of mind when it happened. So yea, I don’t think my mind was playing tricks on me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.