Passport & Air tix question

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
61,747
Reaction score
3,585
ehh..

i going to get SQ

My bro Passport gonna expired
He just renew his passport.. take some daysssssssss
I want to book a flight for Mar 2023.
If I book, Will it affect the air ticket booking and check in cos the passport number & valid date is no longer the same?

i think SQ need number & date
ehh can change later a nt for both number?
 
Last edited:

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,139
Reaction score
2,081
ehh..

i going to get SQ

My bro Passport gonna expired
He just renew his passport.. take some daysssssssss
I want to book a flight for Mar 2023.
If I book, Will it affect the air ticket booking and check in cos the passport number & valid date is no longer the same?

i think SQ need number & date
ehh can change later a nt for both number?
Can just buy no problem. But make sure you can get the passport before flight hor. During online check in can enter the new passport details
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top