flyerfox
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 879
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi guys, I last chose my PC parts almost 1-2 months back, but did not have time to buy the PC. I did a quick review of what is available now as well as the recent prices and I've compiled the build below. It will be mainly for gaming and for light office work.
I also already have an SSD and RAM so I will be reusing them. I plan to buy and build it at PC Themes (given the good reviews I have heard) this Friday night:
CPU & Mobo: i5-4590 & MSI B85-G43 Gaming @ $413
Ram: Samsung 2 x 8GB DDR3-1600
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
HDD: WD Blue 1TB @ $72
GPU: MSI R9 280 Gaming @ $419
PSU: Superflower HX 600W @ $108
ODD: Samsung DVD RW @ $25
Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT (Blue/Brown)@ $148
Mouse: Logitech G400S @ $62
Monitor: Dell S2340L @ $239 from Cybermind
Wifi: Asus USB N-14 @ $45 from Cybermind
Total: $1531
Any cheap casings that can be recommended or slight changes to be made around my parts? My budget is around 1500 +/- 200 at most. Thanks!
I also already have an SSD and RAM so I will be reusing them. I plan to buy and build it at PC Themes (given the good reviews I have heard) this Friday night:
CPU & Mobo: i5-4590 & MSI B85-G43 Gaming @ $413
Ram: Samsung 2 x 8GB DDR3-1600
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
HDD: WD Blue 1TB @ $72
GPU: MSI R9 280 Gaming @ $419
PSU: Superflower HX 600W @ $108
ODD: Samsung DVD RW @ $25
Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT (Blue/Brown)@ $148
Mouse: Logitech G400S @ $62
Monitor: Dell S2340L @ $239 from Cybermind
Wifi: Asus USB N-14 @ $45 from Cybermind
Total: $1531
Any cheap casings that can be recommended or slight changes to be made around my parts? My budget is around 1500 +/- 200 at most. Thanks!
