PC build ready - help pls!

ykgoh

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
0
Ok, thanks guys. I have made up my mind to build it myself. What stuff do I need for cable management?

nylon-cable-tie-258.jpg
 

ykgoh

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
0
What about those sort of binders that can grip a few cables together?

You mean this type? The spiral cable? If you're willing to spend more money, they serve the same purpose too. Cable ties are the cheap option for cheapskate like me.

modcablewrap_clan.jpg

CM200_situ_dg_zoom.jpg
 

flyerfox

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
879
Reaction score
1
OK, think I'll just use cable ties. Seems like the most confusing part for me is the power cables.. got manual so I know what goes where? Are some of the power cables in series? Cos I see that he connects from one hdd/odd to another.
 

flyerfox

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
879
Reaction score
1
Oh thanks again.. paiseh 1 more qn: Will the powersupply/gfx come with all the necessary connectors? Don't want later I bring home already then realise missing some cables
 

Alternative X

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
0
Oh thanks again.. paiseh 1 more qn: Will the powersupply/gfx come with all the necessary connectors? Don't want later I bring home already then realise missing some cables

Definitely will. If there are any missing wires/connecters, take the PSU back to shop and ask for 1 to 1 exchange.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top