phanteks eclipse p400s vs NZXT H440 vs NZXT S340
Which case is better overall?
Or any other cases with side window panel, good airflow and good cable management space.
P400S does not come with a side panel here in Singapore. So you'll have to settle for the P400 if you are getting it.
I was very close to getting either the P400 or the H440 before deciding to spend a little more for the Evolv ATX so did plenty of research on both cases. You won't go wrong with either but I personally think the H440 looks a little better and it has more Colour options too.
P400S does not come with a side panel here in Singapore. So you'll have to settle for the P400 if you are getting it.
I was very close to getting either the P400 or the H440 before deciding to spend a little more for the Evolv ATX so did plenty of research on both cases. You won't go wrong with either but I personally think the H440 looks a little better and it has more Colour options too.
phanteks eclipse p400s vs NZXT H440 vs NZXT S340
Which case is better overall?
Or any other cases with side window panel, good airflow and good cable management space.
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.