u could try connecting argb connectors directly to the board see got light boThink 2 or 3? Idk man. I not builder lol.
total how many fans?
want to post an overview of ur entire board ma? not just the corner

u could try connecting argb connectors directly to the board see got light boThink 2 or 3? Idk man. I not builder lol.
I fix back Liao lazy open. Just let technicians handle lol.u could try connecting argb connectors directly to the board see got light bo
total how many fans?
want to post an overview of ur entire board ma? not just the corner
this means must replace motherboard?If they off one by one, sounds like RGB hub failed
No... Are you using any RGB hub with the fans? Like fans plug into the RGB hub which is plugged into the motherboard? Light turn off one by one sounds like the main connection for RGB failed then the other fans lose powerthis means must replace motherboard?
Idk about this. Need aftershock technician check.No... Are you using any RGB hub with the fans? Like fans plug into the RGB hub which is plugged into the motherboard? Light turn off one by one sounds like the main connection for RGB failed then the other fans lose power
Ok here it is.

lol so what you can infer from this pic?rmb what i said about leaving slack on cables.. and what pc builder dont like to follow![]()
lol so what you can infer from this pic?

Fans can be controlled using PWM, used revo uninstaller. I also use fan control btw. Not sure whether is it a conflictGo UEFI and see if you control the fans pwm. It’s at HWMonitor section. If can control. Means your application might be glitched. Use revo uninstaller to remove your gigabyte control center app and clear off unwanted registry. Then reboot. Reinstall your gigabyte control center app. Honestly I don’t even want to use the gigabyte app. I rather use this https://getfancontrol.com/
Tried Kleozy method but still cannot detect any rgb lol. Sianif its physical dmg most likely the builder or tech rushed job and pulled the **** out of your cables during cable management, so inside might break.
mayb because u kpkb abt the motherboard they gave then they do that time dulan
By right if u got a cable without issues, it wont have issues unless its mishandled, u know a cable have wires inside and if mishandled some strains will break, it will still work but usually wont last long, and with more movement it get worse.
U see if its software issue, i dont think its cable issue, its only higher chance of possible cable issue cos builders like to get rough with things.
folo kleozy advice first
also u buy how long ago only send to service center non stop.
I had an issue with this last time before with my old pc and the argb hub. Corsair argb hub that was faulty and cause issues with fancontrol etcTried Kleozy method but still cannot detect any rgb lol. Sian
I am currently using memory context restore. Not sure if that has any impact. Also tried resetting motherboard bios to default also no help. Sian
I see.. yeah I tried everything on my end to fix but can’t, so no choice need send back see what they say.I had an issue with this last time before with my old pc and the argb hub. Corsair argb hub that was faulty and cause issues with fancontrol etc
I see.. yeah I tried everything on my end to fix but can’t, so no choice need send back see what they say.
Never put anything leh. Is aftershock build one lolLol, u buy 1 pc so much downtime
next time dont put all these nonsense
the more nonsense the more problem
Probably is loose connection from the 3pins ARGB. I am kind of into ARGB these few days and quite fancy about it. Will learn to DIY my own ARGB fans too.Never put anything leh. Is aftershock build one lol
Loose connection wont day by day slowly 1 fan by 1 fan no lightsProbably is loose connection from the 3pins ARGB. I am kind of into ARGB these few days and quite fancy about it. Will learn to DIY my own ARGB fans too.