PC issue Urgent

pasifier

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hi Bros,

Am really not sure where else to post this and apologies if it is in the wrong forum. I wanted to know if you have any good PC repair man that will come on site to assess the issue and/or fix it all in a very short time span.

I believe my PC's motherboard is failing but I don't know for sure as I really do not know much about PCs troubleshooting etc.

Hope anyone can help, pretty urgent.

Thanks in advance
 

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
20,245
Reaction score
2,577
bring ur pc to sls..... its hard to find a guy that comes to ur place and fix for u nowadays.
 

herzog21

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
6
u forgot about tamjinhang
definitely one of the best and the most honest and reliable.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top