PC keeps crashing with striped screen

E_G_G_S

Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
468
Reaction score
0
Just recently, my PC has been crashing often mostly while playing games, even those without intensive graphics. Is it due to GPU?
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
most of the time is yes the gpu, but if u have onboard gpu, can try testing it as well.
 

E_G_G_S

Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
468
Reaction score
0
Hmm my mb does have onboard graphics. How do I test? If I take out my gpu I don't think I can launch my games. I can try though.
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
Hmm my mb does have onboard graphics. How do I test? If I take out my gpu I don't think I can launch my games. I can try though.

well that is one of the way, another is that go to your bios and select onboard gpu, restart and connect yourr monitor to yourr onboard gpu.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top