pc without case

u_ntitled

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
725
Reaction score
1
hi,

my jonbso case will only be available in mid july. meanwhile i'm planning on not using the case first. how can i jump start the pc without shorting the pin?

thanks.
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
1,784
hi,

my jonbso case will only be available in mid july. meanwhile i'm planning on not using the case first. how can i jump start the pc without shorting the pin?

thanks.

I used to have cardboard PC. You need 2 pin power button switch (bottom left). Every normal component fit inside except graphics and psu

334809_4253892257911_1344942610_o.jpg
 
Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
139,214
Reaction score
17,455
hi,

my jonbso case will only be available in mid july. meanwhile i'm planning on not using the case first. how can i jump start the pc without shorting the pin?

thanks.

U can get this cable.

HofFmNZ.jpg


Of course since your casing is coming liao, no need to buy the cable lah.

I have some cables as I bought a bunch though I needed only one cable.... can give one to u if u want. :o
 

u_ntitled

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2003
Messages
725
Reaction score
1
U can get this cable.

HofFmNZ.jpg


Of course since your casing is coming liao, no need to buy the cable lah.

I have some cables as I bought a bunch though I needed only one cable.... can give one to u if u want. :o

Thanks bro sim lim got sell?
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
Not yet..same day cybermind call can collect rx480 then i go..why?

oh cos im think u should just wait till your case is here. since u say mid july, even though its about 2~3 weeks of waiting, but if u dun wanna wait den maybe u want get a styrofoam as a base to put all the parts on a table and use the pc.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top