Peak hour evening

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,087
Reaction score
850
Start from what time? 6 plus can take cab from airport to MBK?

Or r commented to take train?
 

Pegasus Sinbkk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
625
Reaction score
0
My experience with Bangkok's evening traffic :
- 4 to 8 pm

- Fridays (people out to have fun)

- month-end (people got money to spend)
 

beanstalk6

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 15, 2000
Messages
10,034
Reaction score
1,920
Take the low-risk option by train. Especially if you are by yourself.
 

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,087
Reaction score
850
Problem is I'm not myself
I with family. Total of 4
Guess I take taxi
But I settle our dinner at airport first
Any nice food at their airport?
 

reggaez

Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
421
Reaction score
7
Problem is I'm not myself
I with family. Total of 4
Guess I take taxi
But I settle our dinner at airport first
Any nice food at their airport?

if your family doesnt consists of young children, i suggest you all tahan abit and take train to MBK for dinner. The prices at restaurants at airport can be near to outrageous~ Burger king set meal is even more ex than SGP lol
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
if your family doesnt consists of young children, i suggest you all tahan abit and take train to MBK for dinner. The prices at restaurants at airport can be near to outrageous~ Burger king set meal is even more ex than SGP lol

burger king set is abt 12sgd lol ...
their fish burger alcarte is 8sgd meal is abt 11sgd :)
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Problem is I'm not myself
I with family. Total of 4
Guess I take taxi
But I settle our dinner at airport first
Any nice food at their airport?

Surnaburmi international airport
they have magix foodcourt
got chicken rice, fried rice, kway chap @ 50b each ...
or u can eat restaurant, have few at level 3
abt 10sgd per plate of meal

after immigration, have few restaurants, and fast food
their wanton mee at one of the stall is abt 200b ...
 

BoonMee

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
If u r landing at dm airport, there is magic food point but is outside the terminal n along the car park area, not many pple knew abt it n my suggestion is same as reggaez.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top