Pending Down PES

shawnwkk

Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
Hi people, I've been searching the Internet for answers, but to not avail. Hope someone can help me out here.

I'm an NSman, ORD in Sept 2009. Got eczema back in NSF time, and it lasted till today. The eczema affected my hands and legs. A condition that can be suppressed but will follow me for the rest of my life I guess. I have seen the MO back in March 2011, along with 2 specialist's memo from dermatologist and he recommended me for a perm C9L9 downgrade.

Subsequently, I have tried contacting NS hotline, wrote in to ask about my PES status (note: it has been 8 months to date). The last update I got from them is that I have been boarded in May 11 as PES B1

To date, the eczema has pretty much bothered me for the past 2 years. Recovered like 60% of it, but the other 40% come and go. I am a spec from Arty, and contact with chemicals to wash the weapons caused this. My questions are,

1) Does it take that long for my PES status to be released? Has anyone encountered longer?

2) What are the chances of my getting perm down pes? Not that I wanna geng, but I would say what we do for combat will affect me and definitely aggravate the condition and make it worse.

Thanks in advance and pardon the WOT.
 

hitmen

Master Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
3,852
Reaction score
35
They cock liao. not so long one. at most 1 month. maybe someone ord and forgot your case.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,289
Reaction score
5,867
boarded in may till now no news? something is damn wrong. go chase them
 

shawnwkk

Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
boarded in may till now no news? something is damn wrong. go chase them

Hi reddevil, in fact I have been chasing them since June. With 3 - 4 emails and calls during this period of time. It seems too long for me, I've seen the MO since late March, and no updates to date. Has anyone experienced the same? :(
 

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
11,101
Reaction score
60
email them ask them y havent it been done.

alternative call up arty CAC if u still belong to them. (depending on ur ICT unit/holding list)

http://www.mindef.gov.sg/imindef/resources/faqs/faqmfu.html

Q2: Is there any way in which I can contact MFU before or after office hours?


A2: You may call the MFU hotline (1800-760 8844). You may also send us a fax (our fax number is 67646119) or an email at feedback@starnet.gov.sg.
 

shawnwkk

Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
Thanks Naruto, will do so when I'm free later. Browsed through the website a little, and was told to call NS Call Centre (again). Thanks!
 

shawnwkk

Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
1
Hope to gather more feedbacks if anyone of you have experienced similar cases? Appreciate it!
 

naruto13

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
11,101
Reaction score
60
call ur formation CAC of ur ict unit/holding list.

u only say u from arty, but u can be posted to non arty unit.
 

renze86

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thanks Naruto, will do so when I'm free later. Browsed through the website a little, and was told to call NS Call Centre (again). Thanks!

Hi Shawn

I'm also suffering from a full body eczema.. mine is since 2006 during my last year of NS... my eczema is quite serious, on my back my arms, my elbow, my butt, my tights, and etc.. full body..

May i know which specialist you went to? I went to NSC since 2006 and no luck in downgrading.. During NSC I went for the skin test, they cut off a piece of skin from me, and test it.. but nothing is done after that, just tell me it's eczema.

I really hope you can help me.. I am previously from guards until.. and everytime i go back reservist.. I'm been given the looks.. like a weirdo.. I want to downgrade once and for all. Thank you so much!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top