I recently checked my PES...E9L9...I trained really hard to lose weight and get out of PES BP....but now I think i wasted the effort. My gold and silvers of napfa are down the drain too...I've scoured the net for information about this PES, its not easy to find and its always from 2010-2011. I would appreciate it if someone could answer some of these questions!
Haven't got my enlistment letter yet, according to iprep.ns.sg/enlistment-schedule.html Enlistment schedule most likely January instead of February right?
Anybody here has been through PES E BMT, can tell me what its like inside HRI? Like what exactly do you learn there for 4 weeks?
Then what kind of posting did y'all get, and how is life like inside unit after that?
Aside from ASA, are there any other vocations or not?
Haven't got my enlistment letter yet, according to iprep.ns.sg/enlistment-schedule.html Enlistment schedule most likely January instead of February right?
Anybody here has been through PES E BMT, can tell me what its like inside HRI? Like what exactly do you learn there for 4 weeks?
Then what kind of posting did y'all get, and how is life like inside unit after that?
Aside from ASA, are there any other vocations or not?